Start creating breathtaking works of landscape photography that people will fall in love with.
If you’ve ever been frustrated that the landscape photos from your camera don’t portray the magical scenes you witnessed, then this is eBook will open up a new world of creative possibilities …
- Transform your dull RAW files into breathtaking images.
- Discover and learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom’s landscape-friendly tools for maximum impact.
- Get ten free handpicked Lightroom presets to use again and again.
- Learn fun landscape techniques that will extend your creative horizon.
- Create eye-catching Landscape photos with exposure blending techniques.
Loving Landscapes will demystify the landscape photography workflow by sharing almost every technique, trick and hack that authors Todd and Sarah have accumulated over the past 20 years of photographing nature together.
What you’ll discover in this huge 200+ page eBook
Loving Landscapes is a digital landscape photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It is crammed full of highly detailed information that will simplify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- You’ll learn from over 20 years experience in Landscape Photography.
- You’ll follow a refreshing, inspiring and easy-to-understand style of teaching.
- You’ll discover a beautiful design, with loads of visuals and pictures.
- You’ll have supporting RAW images and ten Lightroom presets to use along with the book.
Here’s a peek at the Table Of Contents